Sunday, July 11, 2004

Next time be real (the lesson of truth)

There's very few people I call true friends. I've no need for a huge network of people that are there simply to hang out and be "buddies" with. I'd prefer to have a very few close relationships that maybe mean something and are mutually beneficial. In all honesty I think I hate people. Not as individuals but as a collective. I read something in "The Brothers Karamazov" where a priest says something to the effect of "The more I love man, the more I hate mankind. The more I love mankind, the more I hate man." I think that sums it up. Kind of paradoxical, but so true.

I'm still getting used to this whole blog idea. I think if I make interesting titles maybe someone will actually read it. Probably not, but it's an entertaining thought.

Thats it for now.

No comments: