Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It happened again

Well again last night I had one of my night terrors. As usual I remember it very well. Night terrors are horrible because of the paralysis that occurs in the waking moments. This paralysis, whether real or perceived is a torment in and of itself.

The "dream" started off in a normal dream manner. I was in a house, staying over for the night. Of course it was me surrounded by strangers or should I say people that I had just met. (Strangely most of my night terrors include me with people I'm not familiar with-it's a theme and while I'm in the dream I know what is going on but I feel helpless to stop it.) The layout of the house is similar to the house that I grew up in, yet different in the details. There's another Pharaoh Hound and I'm in the foyer leaning over the staircase to the downstairs, so I can get a good look at the dog-that's when I feel the floor start to lean and something is slowly pressing against me as if to push me down the stairs. I panic for a second and then leave the room, without much of an incident.

After a meal we all settle down and are talking about the "strange presence" that we all feel. It's as if the air is electrified. I decide to snap a few digital pictures to see if I can see any "orbs" or other mysterious things in the room. I begin to take a few pictures and instead of seeing the "orbs" or lights on the digital screen, they appear around the room in real-time. At this point the air is charged with electricity and seems to crackle. The hair on my arms, legs and head feels as if it's sticking straight up. Little lights are circling the room whipping themselves into a frenzy. And I say to the "entity" or "entities" "You have my permission to leave now."

I woke myself up by saying that actually out loud. And when I woke up the hair on my body was still on end. My heart was beating quite fast and I could not move. I felt as if someone was there in the room with me, but I couldn't look about. The dog was still lying on my leg and the cat was sleeping peacefully next to my pillow. They weren't concerned, nor were they awake. So why was I paranoid? Why couldn't I move? Was someone there?

After being "paralyzed" for about 15 minutes, I must have fallen back to sleep. All I could think about was the feeling of being watched and the fact that I couldn't move.

So yes, it happened again.

No comments: